Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- LoginIT.com.au accepts payments by Visa, Mastercard or Net banking, Wallets are not accepted.
- If you have a LoginIT.com.au pre-approved account – all invoices must be paid within 7 days.
- All equipment and parts must be pre-paid in full before delivery (all parts belong to ‘LoginIT.com.au” until payment is received in full.
- Call out fees may be applied at rates dependent on the location of your suburb.
- All labour includes a 30-day warranty period for issues or omissions caused by LoginIT.com.au.
- All Parts and equipment (purchased through LoginIT.com.au) include a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty period.
- All hard drives include a standard 12-month warranty. This warranty is for the part only and does not include any installation, software, data cloning, or data transfers.
- All laptop batteries sold by LoginIT.com.au include a 6-month warranty.
- All workshop & hardware repairs come with a 3-month warranty.
- All software installed by LoginIT.com.au is provided with a 14-day labour warranty, however, we do not warrant that the operation of any software or service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Warranty does not include any technical issues caused by 3rd parties such as contractors, faulty software, faulty hardware, or faulty wiring, etc.
- If LoginIT.com.au attends a warranty issue and discovers the issue is caused by a 3rd party and is outside our control. We will charge $150 per hour, for investigation and attempt to resolve the issue (if it is possible)
- If LoginIT.com.au attends a warranty issue and discovers any equipment, software, applications or devices are being misused, and instructions have not been followed correctly, or software settings have been changed, we will charge $150 per hour, to resolve any issues, and bring the systems back to their original state.
- If LoginIT.com.au provides any phone support for a warranty issue and discovers that the issue is caused by cables that have been unplugged, internet dropouts, NBN issues, or re-configuration of any equipment we will charge $150 per hour for all support.
- LoginIT.com.au does not record or store any customer security information such as usernames or passwords. Securing such information is the sole customer’s responsibility.
- LoginIT.com.au does not provide any warranty for loss of data. Repairing computers and related hardware comes with inherent risks. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety of your data, we make no warranties or guarantees, either expressly or implied, that your data will not be damaged during a computer repair or hardware upgrade.
- LoginIT.com.au will not be liable for any issues caused by faults due to Microsoft Windows or Apple OSX software updates. This includes any updates to mobile devices
- LoginIT.com.au will not be liable for any data loss caused by faulty hardware, faulty software, faulty backups, or lack of system maintenance, or external factors such as fire, theft, water damage, etc.
- Please note that maintaining and keeping your systems secure is the sole responsibility of the customer. LoginIT.com.au will not be liable for any virus infection, security breach (ie: being hacked), identity theft, ransomware infection, or internet/phone scams.
- Please note that anti-virus software may not provide 100% reliable protection against the latest computer virus infection.
3rd Party Contractors:
- When required by customers, we will recommend reputable contractors such as electricians, audiovisual companies, antennas installers, and other contractors to help assist or complete a job. LoginIT.com.au is not liable for any disputes that arise between the 3rd parties and the customer. This can include disputes over job costs/quotes, property damage, or incorrectly installed equipment.
- It is the client’s full responsibility to give all the required information to the contractor on what is required to complete the job. LoginIT.com.au is not responsible for any miscommunication which causes problems with the job.
- LoginIT.com.au is not liable for any costs associated with work performed by 3rd party contractors, and the billing relationship is entirely between the customer and the 3rd party.
- If you give us less than 24 hours’ notice to cancel an onsite service, we may charge you a cancellation fee of $75, as we lose the ability to service other customers and incur expenses.