Virus & Spyware Removal
Virus Removal & Malware Removal Services
in Melbourne, Australia.
If your computer is running slower than usual or is simply not working as well as it usually does, chances are you have a virus. Viruses can have a devastating effect on your computer so it is important to act quickly. Hackers can secretly spy on your browsing history, access private documents, and are even keylogger software to record the personal data of your passwords, so fast, effective removal of viruses is paramount.
Same Day Service
We know how important it is to have your technology up and running at all times, that’s why we provide same-day computer repair/setup services Melbourne wide. All of our technicians are certified and qualified and are highly skilled in computer repairs, networking, data recovery, and more.
Signs your computer may be infected with a virus or malware;
- Computer is running slower than usual
- Constant pop-up windows
- Your computer keeps crashing
- New browser homepage, toolbars or websites opening randomly
- Excessive CPU or memory utilization
- Unexpected toolbars in your browser
- New icons appear on your desktop
- Your security software throws up warnings
What to do if you suspect your computer is infected
- Stop using the infected device at the first sign it may be infected.
- If the device is part of a network, remove it by unplugging the network cable to avoid infecting other devices.
- Do not try to remove the virus yourself as this may lead to additional complications.
- Take note of any error messages or onscreen messages you receive.